Heidi works across the following sectors:
- Primary industry, farmer associations and pastoral groups
- Remote services, including health, family support, education and training
- Local and state government initiatives, including research and extension
- Local Landcare groups, NRM organisations/societies
- Catchment Management Authority groups
- Regional based small to medium businesses (Business to Business and Business to Consumer)
- Rural suppliers of products and services
- Consultancy firms
Do you share Heidi’s passion for a vibrant rural and regional Australia?
If so, Heidi and the team at Wright Social would love to explore working with you! Wright Social works with select clients to setup, foster and grow their social media communities to meet specific goals and objectives.
Partnering with Heidi
Heidi works with every group or organisation one-on-one to ensure that results delivered meet short and long-term goals.
Partner with Wright Social to manage everything to do with your online community (Community Management) or get setup the wright way with a Social Media Engagement Strategy, Policy and Guidelines and a robust system for Reporting on social efforts.
Got volunteers? On a budget? No Worries. Heidi’s got you covered with the Social Media Budget Startup package!
Connect with Heidi to explore the above options.
View all testimonials »
Heidi completely overhauled the way we saw ourselves and in turn, the way others saw us. In only a few months, using e-newsletters and social media, Heidi helped us catch the attention of new markets and funding bodies… I would love the opportunity to work with Heidi again.Johanna Bell – Arts Director, Katherine Regional Arts