Heidi manages everything to do with your online community!
Partner with Wright Social on your social media and increase your organisation’s visibility, accessibility and impact among those who count to your ‘bottom line’.
The team at Wright Social have the social media skills and knowledge of your industry to build positive and influential communities that extend and advocate your message.
When you partner with Wright Social, you can rest assured it’s a partnership based on trust and understanding.
Because Heidi’s livelihood and personal interests are in social media and keeping regional business strong, she takes pride in:
- Connecting and relating to your audience using best practice social media
- Having knowledge of your industry/region and operating from the ‘same page’
- Understanding your organisation; its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats and qualms
- Crafting compelling messages and creating visual content that drives engagement and leads
View all testimonials »
Heidi is passionate about social media and managed to persuade many of us to feel the same. She injected a sense of fun into all her tasks, so staff were all keen to work with her.Neil MacDonald – Regional Director, NT Government Department of Primary Industry and Fisheries
What exactly is involved?
Here’s what Wright Social will be doing on behalf of your organisation to ensure a strong social media profile under a community management partnership:
- Create, coordinate and publish rich visual content that inspires and motivates your online community to engage with your organisation
- Coordinate and manage competitions, sweepstakes and quizzes
- Facebook Advertising; copywriting & management
- Liaise with you (the client) to integrate and educate on social effort
- Participate in daily conversations (including responding to opinions of your fans and followers)
- Monitor social dialogue & debrief you on private account messages
- Provide alerts on potential crisis issues
- Identify opportunities with networks and sponsors for collaboration and campaigns
- Research keywords used by your audience to improve social ranking in search engines (search engine optimisation)
- Identify and setup the publishing and monitoring tools that will help your team participate in social media with ease, and
- Compile easy-to-digest reports that demonstrate performance against objectives that you can share with your team.
Heidi does this all for you at an affordable monthly fee and in a way that is Big on creative and Small on bother.
Heidi will meet with you at the conclusion of each reporting quarter (in person, by phone or online) to discuss campaigns and content strategies for the upcoming period.
Got Volunteers? Why not inspire them to get involved? Wright Social can equip them with the skills so that they can represent and fly your flag on social media!
View all testimonials »
Heidi knows how to build valuable relationships. She has strong time management skills and understands the online/digital environment.Jed Matz – CEO, Cattle Council of Australia
Community Management packages are competitively priced and can be tailored to meet your budget. Fixed monthly fees allow you to plan your yearly budget with the flexibility to add networks or cancel in any given month. Quarterly reports enable you to track the short and long-term performance of your social media investment.